I'm often asked which tools and services I recommend for running and managing an online business. I've curated the following list of services and tools that I use to run my business and website.
- Grammarly – Check your grammar and spelling. Free packages available.
- Google Apps* – Love Google Apps – I use this for my email. You also get a huge amount of storage space for keeping your files safe.
- Better Proposals* - Send proposals to clients for digital signature. You can even integrate with Stripe and PayPal to take payments once contract is signed.
- AppSumo* - Get the latest and greatest apps and resources at a fraction of the cost.
- ConvertKit * – A premium service for your email list.
- MailerLite * – I recently switched to MailerLite for my newsletter, there are so many options and it’s free for up to 2,000 subscribers. You can also set up multiple forms and automations.
- MailChimp – I used MailChimp for the first year of running my business, it is free for up to 2,000 emails. A good option for beginning your email list.
There are affiliate links on this page. If you choose to purchase through these links you are supporting Wildflowers & Pixels. The links are all recommended and used by me on a daily basis.