Wildflowers & Pixels, 202 Grahams Road, Falkirk, FK2 7BX
Website Updates & MaintenanceKeeping your website updated and secure is vital to the success of your business online. That ultimately means you need to invest time to maintain and manage your website on a regular basis. As a small business finding that time can be hard and usually results in a seriously outdated web presence. Thankfully, you don’t have too – I can take care of it for you.
The Benefits of Outsourcing Website Maintenance
- Saves you time. Think of how much of your time is taken up managing your website instead of working on other areas of your business.
Less worry & stress. You don’t have to dread making updates to your website, it will all be taken care of.
More professional. Your website will be regularly updated with new content showing clients you are investing in your business.
Increased security. Regular maintenance ensures your website is safe and secure from hackers.
What updates & maintenance do I take care of?
The monthly website plan includes the following services:
- Update WordPress and plugins to the latest versions
- Backup website database and files (weekly)
- Security, malware and performance scans
- Uptime monitoring to ensure the website has no performance issues
- Small edits to content or fixes
- Tweaks to improve site speed
Website updates and maintenance packages are available for £60 per month.
But don’t worry if you need something different. We’ll have a chat about your current website and what you need help with, then come up with an action plan. There are a number of website tasks I can take off your hands – let’s have a chat about it!
Don’t abandon your website – let someone like me help manage it for you.
Get in touch to chat about how I can keep your website safe, updated and running like clockwork.